Sunday, 30 December 2012

WHAT IS IT ABOUT BLEACH.


 Can someone explain to me why cats love the smell of bleach.
This cloth had been soaking in bleach to clean it, of course I had thoroughly rinsed it but the smell of bleach lingered on and there was a bit of a tug of war going on.
It later ended up on the floor and I think they all had a go at it before they got tired of the new game.
 


There's a wagtail on next doors garage roof, look at the little devils, so intent on watching, all but old tubby Willow who is always more interested in food than anything else.
 

Then, a noise distracts them for a minute, quickly all heads turn at the same time. lol

10 comments:

  1. I wonder why they like that smell, I for one hate it.
    I wonder what that noise was that caught all of their attention at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little rascals!

    We bought our cats a new cat toy filled with cat nip - one cat is not at all interested but the other - well, lets just say that utter carnage ensued!!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this put a big smile on my face, we are so blessed to have our pets to watch, so much fun... just doing their every day thing makes me happy. love the head turn, it even got the one out of the food dish. are all your babies from the same litter? they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, we had a good laugh overhere!
    Cats are so funny just being themselves... Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why they love bleach, but mine do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cats are delightful. Mine have just "helped me" in the garden weeding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. I would think bleach would be so strong that they would turn away from it. Your kitties are so funny. Jingles is afraid of her own shadow. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought mine were just strange ...actually its only about a third of them ... and I have to be do careful if I'm soaking the sink.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww your cats are so sweet! Especially all lined up like that :)

    ReplyDelete