Friday, 4 January 2013

RETRIEVER CAT..


 Not very good photo's but you know how quickly they move. 
I now have a retriever cat, this is going to be very handy as I get older ,she will be able to get me any small dropped items.
This is Willow, my workroom buddy, always 'Ahem'.....helping me in the workroom.
she loves plastic, scellotape scellophane etc  and quite by chance I discovered that if I throw a tied up plastic bag for her she will retrieve it and bring it to me dropping it at my feet ready to be thrown again.
This is not a one of, she does it most times until she tires of the game.
You can just make out the plastic in her mouth in the above picture.



Here you are Mum, throw it again for me....
 
Today is our 49th Wedding Anniversary, one more to go for the gold...

13 comments:

  1. How adorable!

    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary Briony and Mr T, quite an achievement in this day and age!
    Here's to a happy and healthy new year and we'll be back celebrating your 50th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both. I hope you have a lovely day celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever cat! Mine love hair elastics, and want them thrown for them but havent yet learnt to bring them back to me so I do alot of running around retrieving them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my first marriage would have been 50 this year, Feb 08 will be my 28th with Bob. i have never even heard of a cat that will play and retrieve. this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops! Happy Anniversary, you deserve a big hand of applause. enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary. What a clever cat .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! It will be our 51st in Feb, Love the cat stories, our cats are not retrievers and are at the age of using me as a cat pillow...often sitting in my knitting chair begging me to sit down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary.
    That is too funny with the cat. Amazing what they can do

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. T.

    What a funny cat story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable - sadly many dog people don't realise how much fun cats really are... I had one that played 'football' with my hubby and also fetched sticks - well, he was called Fishce, (the cat, not the hubby!) so he was off of an odd start!

    Wishing you a very happy anniversary :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Jingles likes to play hide and seek. She also likes to chase and be chased by us. :) Happy anniversary! Quite an accomplishment in this day and age! Another blogger just wrote about her aunt who passed away from cancer -- she and her husband had been married for 63 years. Wow! Blessings to you both, Tammy

    ReplyDelete