Friday, 7 June 2013

EXPOSED BY A CAT.

Our bedroom is at the front of the house and our bed is in the window as I like to see the stars and night sky as well as the trees blowing outside.
This window as you can see faces out onto the street and opposite are the houses on the other side of the street.
We have roller blinds at these large windows but again at night I like them rolled right up.  Therefore when we go into the bedroom at  night the light is always OFF.


Last night I went through the usual routine in the bathroom, teeth etc and  discarded my clothes in the linen bin.
I then nonchalantly walked back into the bedroom in my birthday suit only to have just stepped into the room when the light came on.......,WOW


We have a sofa in the bedroom  and beside it is a touch light.  Rowan decided it was a good idea to climb up onto the back of the sofa and rub her head against the touch bit, this in turn put the light on.

I've never moved so fast to get to that light and turn it off.
Of course Mr.T thought it was hilarious......

I shall be more careful in future. lol

21 comments:

  1. Oh I so laughed ....brought back memories of an incident when I was in my 30's and ran a 14-18 youth club. I wandered into the bedroom which had a large bay window ....the light was on and the curtains open ...I spotted two of my male members pushing their cycles up the hill opposite ...I waved ...they waved back ...as they came closer I saw that they were grinning ....and I realized ...as I sank to the floor ....that I was naked xx
    Ps Yor finished projects are wonderful ...your butterfly piece is stunning ....so glad you added your tatting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopsdaisy!!
    We were on a night train from London to Glasgow.We were almost at Glasgow and I was having my strip wash in the sink which was in front of the window.We pulled into a station and whoosh..the roller blind rolled up. Those commuters got more than they bargained for.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mr T should make you a patchwork dressing gown LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. help me, i can't get up off the floor, this is the most loud laughter i have ever done from a post. this is just the funniest story i have heard in ages.... thanks for the laugh and kiss that silly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done in once again by a cat. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Sandra sent me over. So funny! Don't we love our little furry friends anyway! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so funny!! Sorry to laugh at your expense though!! Clever Cat!! Have you now moved the light out of the way of naughty bottoms?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I meant naughty heads not bottoms!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny :) I wondered if Rowan was there waiting for just the right moment to do it?!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the laugh to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your post has brought a chuckle to me, so amusing for us to read but could have been a very mbarrasing time for you if you had been spied by your neighbours!! Seems from reading other posts you are not the only one to put yourself in embarrassing positions! Poor cat gets the blame again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Timing is everything...lol Sounds like a set up to me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that has made me smile, I like to pull the blind up in our room at night but hubby doesn't let me do that until he is safely covered up in bed lol. Its lovely to see the stars out shinning bright and the moon especially when she is full. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hee hee! I'm a noodist at home and I've been caught starkers a few times!!! I bet you get some marraige proposals, besides Mr.T, that is! LOL, great story.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Give the neighbours a treat is what I say ccc. Thanks for popping over to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh that's so funny, cat's are so mischevious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah..that's YOUR story and your keeping to it

    ReplyDelete
  19. popped over from John Gray's & had such a giggle here.
    I have four cats & so far none managed to embarrass me so much though they do use our bedroom window as a cat flap.

    ReplyDelete