Thursday, 13 June 2013

TATTING MAD


I just can't get enough of this tatting, it's really addictive and I find myself picking it up at all times, especially in the evening when there'a nothing of interest on the tele.
I've got onto motifs now and this evening made my first bit with beads incorporated.  I think this black piece will be going onto the new book cover.


This is teeny weeny tatting, that's is how taken I am with it, this piece is on the side of my desk and I add a ring when I'm waiting for my ultra slow computer to load up. lol
Worked in a fine rainbow thread, Lizbeth size 40.

10 comments:

  1. These are delicate and beautiful. My mom always used to say that tatting is the hardest of all the needlework, she was never able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the black with the pearls.. really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some lovely designs here, where are you getting your patterns from I am envious

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful :)) I love the way you have added beads to the tatting :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a clever lady, they are beautiful, so delicate and pretty. I love the beads you have added to them it shows just how tiny the work is. Love Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so lovely.You are a talented lady!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rainbow thread is gorgeous. Size 40 - that's really fine isn't it? Love the beads too, in fact I love everything you've posted here!!!

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the thread,, love the tatting too! Black works well, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning. How long does each piece take to do?

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete