Tuesday, 8 October 2013

LAST CAR BOOT OF THE YEAR AND A NICE WALK ALONG THE SEAFRONT.


Sunday found us up and out to the last country car boot of the year.
 

The weather was beautiful but the colder mornings had created a lot of mist.
 

Whe we arrived the whole field was shrouded in mist, quite beautiful. 
 

I thought this was interesting, left over from the war I should think. Needless to say I didn't buy it. 


But I did buy this, it struck a chord somewhere deep inside. lol


And today we took another walk along the seafront, the other end this time and I thought you might be interested to note the cliffs right in the background.  These are the same cliffs that I blogged about a few posts ago.

9 comments:

  1. I like that last photo of the walk by the seaside. those buildings are wonderful and the water and salt air are coming out of the photo. i know i can smell seaside air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope last weekend wasnt the last of our lovely autumn weather. It was beautiful though wasnt it? Perfect for a day by the seaside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a beach? Wow, the condos are right on it! I read the poem about getting old and it is really great!! Both sad and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach, nothing like a walk along the coast to clear the cobwebs away (as my mum used to say).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos. Love the poem on the tea towel - I can definitely relate lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One tea towel. That seems slightly reserved of you. A walk on the sea front sounds a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the poem that is so funny and sadly true. Beautiful seaside, nice place for a walk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tea towel...and I really miss seaside walks, love it when someone posts about the sea.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful morning sky, it must have been so nice to be able to walk along the sea front. Love the poem :) xx

    ReplyDelete