Thursday, 16 January 2014

Cat's meow toy.


One of the blogs I love to read each day is this one http://justcats-deb.blogspot.co.uk/ and it was Deb who recommended the cat play toy 'Cats Meow'. After reading about it I purchased one online and you can see for yourself that it was a hit with all 5 of them. 
Our lot have a cat flap and it is open all day long but after the initial nose outside in the early morning they don't bother going out much.  This keeps them amused for ages, they take turns at giving it a bat and when one leaves another goes in and has a go.  Well worth the money.


8 comments:

  1. Love the video! Our Son and DIL have one for their cats. Cosmo gets greedy and chases the others away because he doesn't want to share! Yes, it's well worth the cost for such good cat (and human) entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a brilliant toy. I think our cats would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant, I'm going to investigate further :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to cute and they look like they are all fascinated by it, like watching TV for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad they enjoy it. It's still a hit here. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen the commercial for that. They do look like they enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait till I show my daughter this she will have to get one for Alfie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading your blog backwards. I love how creative you are. I purchased one of these for my cats for Christmas and it has been the best toy ever!!!

    ReplyDelete