Sunday, 26 January 2014

OH NO, NOT ANOTHER PROJECT

I think I need some therapy to stop making anything new until the other bits and pieces are finished.
I saw this and before I knew it I had a shuttle in my hand, honestly, I don't know how it happened but by then it was too late and I had to keep going.
It was going to go on my sea scrumble but it looks as though its going to be too big, no matter I shall finish it as I'm enjoying doing a bit of tatting again.


Any guesses as to what it might be?
 
 
 I'm accompanied by Princess who is using a basket that has been empty for weeks, no one wanted to sleep in it, but the radiator is on and she's just realised that its a good place to sleep.
So with Desert Island Discs on the pc all is good despite the rain.

10 comments:

  1. This would be good in a book entitled Cat In the Basket.. so sweet and the tatting is as always just beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tatting, no idea as to what it may be! Puss cat looks nice and snug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a dressing table coaster? I remember my mum making us all tatted mats back in the 80's, just after she learned how to do it. Sadly her hands arent steady enough now to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starting new projects before old ones are done is a sign of a true crafter :) The tatting is really nice but I have no guesses on what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't know what it is but it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the swirl you got going and can see why you just had to do it, the weird thing which I'll show soon on my blog, is I kinda been doing something similar or at least it that turning thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like the tatting pattern, I can only tat with a needle though, your cat looks so content in his basket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I know the problem. I am doing one project, then brain wakes up and thinks why don't you go and look at that other project you found earlier....and ooops there we go another unfinished project and a new one started!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey the post that I looks like yours is not on yet although I did actually put some tatting up today.

    ReplyDelete