Tuesday, 25 February 2014

SEA SIDE SCRUMBLE FINISHED

My seaside scrumble is finished. 
This is good going for me as I only started it in Jan, if you look back you will see it was Jan 18th, so I'm pleased with myself for finishing a project so quickly.
Now, can I keep it up with other things?


finished , framed and ready to go on the wall.
Notice the black tail top left, why can I never take a picture without on or the other of them sneaking in on it?


I've added a few pearls and a silver  shells.

Living by the sea and being a Pisces with Cancer rising you can see how sea things really appeal to me.


silver starfish and a real sea shell plus a few red seed beads.

An old sea horse brooch found at a car boot.

After standing back and wondering if I should add more beads the thought that less is more came into my head and I decided there were enough.

18 comments:

  1. WOW! that is so lovely. It is quite Stunning
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect just as it is. my mother would want this if she were still here. she loved shells and seahorses and this would have been something she would treasure. it is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely!
    You must have a birthday coming up or has it already happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just AMAZING, I love it. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, the colours are gorgeous,, I am Pisces as well,, not sure about Cancer rising though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is a real work of art!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful. You are very creative.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is swimmingly fun! It really came out beautiful, makes you feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is stunning Briony, so delicate! I love it.

    How is Toms quilt coming along? is her still working on it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so pretty. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really lovely, so gorgeous, you are very talented.
    Pam in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The things you can do with yarn and pearls. It looks like an awful lot of work and planning has gone into making this project. Beautiful.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful, would love to have a go at some of these shapes, where did you find the patter? please

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

    Super stunning piece of work.

    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete