Monday, 31 March 2014

STILL GOING STRONG. BIJOU GARDEN.

Remember the Cyclamen and Primula that I bought way back at the beginning of January well they are still going strong and look as good as ever.  I shall definitely buy these again next year as they have made such a difference to the look of the garden this winter, and now with the daffs all coming out the Bijou garden is looking lovely.
The rose at the front is our 50th wedding anniversary rose and will go in the large white pot when the daffs are over.
 
 
 
 
Primulas looking as good as ever.
 
 
Quiet corner,  the kitchen chair is waiting for a lick of blue paint, another job for Tom.
 
 
These make the garden smell wonderful in the early morning and evening.
 
 
And the marvellous 'Blue Angel Clematis' is yet again making its way up to the arch above.  This plant never disappoints and always has an abundance of blooms that go through the Summer.
 
Thanks to everyone who commented on the circular whisker, I still can't believe it when I look at the photo.  I was so lucky to catch him before he rubbed it apart.
 


19 comments:

  1. Hi Bri. Your small space garden looks lovely. Very colourful, it must be nice to sit out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your description of the garden. I can imagine that it is a lovely place to sit at all times of the day. The scent would be enough for me. A lovely space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please may I pop over for a coffee?I'd love to sit in your garden...all that colour!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like your potted garden knows it is spring. so pretty and i like the blue table and the blue gate a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. It is so cheering to see bright flowers when you sit out in a sheltered spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty and clean. That's the problem here, the plants and everything else are always so dusty. In fact, we've had two days of suffocating dust. Ugh! Hope we wake to blue skies tomorrow. Take care! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely colourful garden you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your garden looks pretty. I wish I had a green thumb but plants just don't have a very good survival rate in my care. I love the hyacinth, they smell heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers are doing so well! This is a tiny wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a colourful garden you have created

    ReplyDelete
  11. All looking very nice. I particularly love the little flower tiles dotted about. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty pretty garden.
    We have had a cyclamen sitting on the kitchen window sill for about seven years now, albeit all flowers and not many leaves, but they seem to go on forever!
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lot of colour in your garden.Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your post with all the flowers and greenery......we are still in a deepfreeze under at least a foot of snow and dreaming of green...green...green....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for helping to identify the plant in my garden
    I do have a small book on wild flowers so that will be my bedtime reading tonight

    ReplyDelete
  16. a nice splash of colour there, so cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Bijou garden looks lovely, with so much colour. As others have said, it looks a perfect place to sit out in the sun.

    ReplyDelete