Tuesday, 6 May 2014

CAT NAP

 
Today we went to the post office just along the road and parked the car as usual.
Quite near to where we park is a VW camper van parked in the drive of the end house that has been left to decay.
 
 
It's always been there and is slowly getting worse.
Today for some reason I stopped to take a look inside.
 
 
Loads of junk also decaying and a surprise.
 
 
There peacefully asleep lay a beautiful light ginger and white cat.
Half in and half out of the sunshine and laying on a really dirty messy car seat.
 
 
He was quite unaware that I was watching him. 
 

When I did rouse him, again he couldn't have cared less.
 
 
 I felt him and he was well fed and had a collar on so I think he belonged to some one.
He was beautiful.

 


18 comments:

  1. I hope he is someone's cat! So many unloved strays in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that he was well fed and that he had a collar on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know myself, I'd be checking on him later. Sometimes even strays come with collars. I guess someone must be feeding him, though. He's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, poor kitty! He needs his own CLEAN bed and a nice house. But of course I am thinking from a human's pint of view. Looks like the van is inoperable and unsellable so they are just using it to store their junk. Good job fr finally taking a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cat, hopefully he has a forever home.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks very content there, it's his little bit of peace and quiet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There mustn't have been any clean washing at home for him to sleep on! Hope he has a more permanent home.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sleeping cat,wherever they sleep,is such a beautiful sight!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. He does look healthy. I suppose he thought that was the least likely place he would be disturbed for his nap

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is his car and he doesn't have opposable thumbs to clean it up, you are so silly we have to explain everything to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's beautiful. Such a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see you having regular peeps into this old camper van checking up on a very contented cat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks so sweet!
    So nice to have your own camper van to take a nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe they are keeping the old camper van just for the cat? He looks well and very contented.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, someone is happy with the disused van!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aah, you are indeed a cat lady Bri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful cat, i hope he is loveld and cared for

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet it was lovely and warm with the sun streaming in the windows. Clever cat to find a good, quiet spot.

    ReplyDelete