Tuesday, 20 May 2014

NEW SCRUMBLE PICTURE, CAFE AU LAIT.

 
 
Along with my stern helper I am putting together another scrumble picture.
The theme for this one is a cup of coffee, thus the title 'café au lait'.
I have the frame, although I may change the colour of it.
 
 



I have raked out a small cork board to pin my bits of scrumble on as I go and as you can see this one is going to be oval,  the bit of paper in the centre is where the fabric picture of a cup of coffee will go.
I could kick myself now as at the weekend I saw two lovely little silver spoons that would have looked great in position when the whole thing is finished but I was too mean to pay the £4.00 the lady wanted for them.  
I wish now that I had bought them.
 
 
Here's the cup of coffee ready to be peeled from the backing.
 
 
And I have bought the mount board for the frame.
 
 
I have selected my various textures and colour of yarn.
 
 
And made a start with a few bits.
Now all I have to do is keep at it and hope it turns out how my mind is seeing it.


13 comments:

  1. I get the feeling another masterpiece is imminent. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of what you're starting out with. I can't wait to see how this one turns out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see all those bits and pieces, and it will be fun to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks interesting; will keep an eye out for the results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have the patience of a saint!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see!!! Will it hang up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks so interesting and knowing you and your talents will be a masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so interesting and knowing you and your talents will be a masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks so interesting and knowing you and your talents will be a masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to seeing the new piece
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing how you construct the scrumble.
    Your little helper looks like she has some ideas too. Or is she just thinking about how she'd like to lick the froth on that cup of coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shall watch with interest,
    I would love to make a scrumble thingy
    Wold you advise where to start?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is going to be stunning, I love all those gorgeous elements and can't wait to see the finished article x

    ReplyDelete