Wednesday, 30 July 2014

£2.00 CAT BED

On Sunday we picked up a new cat bed for just £2.00, the seller told us that their cat refused to go into it but for just £2.00 it was worth giving it a try with our lot.


Mummy Polly was the first to try it out and found it "quite comfortable thankyou, now go away I don't like you taking my Picture"


 Rowan was next, being bigger than Mummy she has more of a squeeze laying down  and despite lots of name calling refused to look at the camera. 


Rupert though, still prefers his dog roll box even though most of him is hanging out in this pic.
Princess and Willow have shunned the new bed so far only going so far as to give it a sniff....

17 comments:

  1. 2 out of 5 ain't bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it does look quite comfy
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain! £2 is a great buy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bargain and super photos and fun was had by all including me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cats for you! Next time you look, they'll all be trying to get in it at the same time!
    Don't you just love them though?xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, each cat is so different! I have never seen one like this, but it is quite cute and looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, each cats have their own personality. That bed looks mighty comfortable.
    You got it a a good price.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't beat the price for it and it's quite nice. Duke has a bed that he refuses to use

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gang would be in it like greased lightning!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a cute bed! Glad Mummy Polly and Rowan liked it :-) The photo of Rupert is too funny! My boys would choose box or pile of laundry over nice comfy bed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. can`t go wrong at that price and maybe it is best not all the cats have taken to it or there could be trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a very posh bed indeed :-)!
    I love Rupert in his own bed, that's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. None of my cats have ever used a proper cat bed so I've given up buying them, I'm very impressed that 2 of yours will!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My cat is currently napping on his king size luxury bed which cost a fair bit more than £2. He is very generously allowing me to share it. There's even room for Daddy. Generous boy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of the things I find most interesting about cats is their ability to make their own decisions. Use the cat bed or ignore it??? hmmmm....
    I can always change my mind later.....

    ReplyDelete