Thursday, 10 July 2014

CAFE CREME SCRUMBLE.

It's been a while since I posted but I'm still here, just not in a blogging mood but I have been keeping busy with my crochet and have now almost completed the 'Cafe Creme' scrumble picture.
I am going to make tiny holes in the back of the cup and saucer and pad it slightly to raise it up and then the bit I love most, the beads.  After that all there is to do is mount it into the picture frame.



Apart from the picture I am having a lot of fun trying out new crochet techniques and learning more stitches.

 
Above is a piece I found on Sheruknittingcom utube, there are lots of exciting new stitches to try here.
 
 
Here I've done some of my own designs and the buttons are again found on the above site.


And finally, no post is complete without a cat or two and here is Princess and Mummy Polly sharing MY office chair.


And a lovely pair of legs belonging to Willow.

16 comments:

  1. Your cafe creme picture is gorgeous. I used to have 2 cats who used to both squeeze onto my chair too, now the ones I have prefer to have solo occupation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your 'cafe creme scrumble' is just beautiful! What wonderful crochet stitches.

    Your felines are cute.

    Happy creating ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. to bad you had no chair to sit in while doing this post. the coffee cup is my favorite of all the ones you have shown us.. it is really beautiful. you are so talented at doing these..thanks for my first laugh of the day. the kittie sharing just killed me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spiral one and all of the pictures of the cafe cremes you are great at design! fun to view!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour scheme...and you know I'm a sucker for a cat or two!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Cafe Creme scrumble. Looks lovely!
    Haha, kitties think it is "their" chair :-) But how great they share it so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scrumble is adorable! I think my favorite pattern is the coiled one. I think you will have to get another office chair!!! It's not all that bad, now you will have two secretaries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scrumble it looks fantastic. You've done some very unique crochet stitches there. I really like them

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very talented with crochet. o many different stitches. Nice Cafe Creme Scrumble piece.

    Love the cats sharing the office chair, Where do you sit? haha.
    Hugs, JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cafe creme scrumble. The colors are just right! I think the light padding will really enhance the cup and saucer.

    Oh, who could resist those cute little legs with the little black pads on the footsies? Whose chair did you say it is??? I think there may be a disagreement!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Bri, just catching up on your posts. Why do cats love to sleep on office chairs??? Scumble is lovely, like the two crochet ladies. Toodle pip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iv'e been popping by to see how the crochet was going . It's looking good

    ReplyDelete
  13. scrumbles looking good and lots of other crochet pieces too. You cannot beat a cat for company, I love it when Alfie comes for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your scrumble is coming on a treat with some lovely pieces in it. Cats are gorgeous as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You ask if I live in the UK . Yes , I live in a village called Desford in Leicestershire.
    I never answer to being called British , I'm English , thro, and through .

    ReplyDelete