Monday, 13 October 2014

CROCHET ON ANOTHER LEVEL, UNBELIEVABLE !!

I can crochet and love it but this is just something amazing.  
I came across this lady while trolling through the internet and just had to share.


Can you believe that this is crochet ?


Aren't they wonderful.  The lady in question is Scots born but I think lives in USA.

Do click on this link and you can see how she does it in time lapse.  http://vimeo.com/41159734

Do a google on Jo Hamilton Crochet and click on images, you'll see more of her work.

10 comments:

  1. wow, talk about a gifted artist, this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people are so amazing, but then I could see you doing this! 😊
    I can't help but keep picturing that white bit as a caterpillar on the bottom chaps chin 😃.

    So pleased to gave found you again wonderful lady. Pleased you and mr tom are well n happy.
    Big hugs and much love,
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, that is awesome. I'm always amazed by the talent of people out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is amazing. It reminds me of rug hooking and the amazing portraits people hook with lots of shading. This lady is very talented. Thanks for sharing this.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes so talented, especially the old man would never have guessed in a million years this was crochet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked her website and watched the video of how her work progresses. Amazing!!! And she's very prolific!
    Thanks for sharing this wonderful discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that really is amazing isn't it. What an incredibly talented lady. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blimey, that really is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely incredible. Raw talent. I don't know how people's brains function that way. Just awesome. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is amazing-stopping by from Tammys post

    ReplyDelete