Wednesday, 29 October 2014

CROCHET YORKIE DOG REQUIRES LOTS OF PATIENCE.

I showed you in a previous post the crocheted parts of the Amigurumi Yorkie dog.
Well, he's been put together and now requires a coat.


 This is requiring time and lots of patience.
 
                                                                               
 Each tuft of wool/silk is going in seperately so that I can get the colour variation.
                

But I have this quirk that I don't mind fiddly things.  My patience is nil over lots of things but I can work on things like this for ages.

Hopefully the next post will be a finished Yorkie.
Now what shall I call him ?

10 comments:

  1. He's adorable. Your patience is paying off. I'd call him Pudding.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! He's cute! 'Scruff' would be to obvious, but I think it suits him. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have zero patience for most things including crafts like this, but have infinite patience for playing with software in the computer... we all have different things we love. this little guy is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing little Yorkie he is brilliant. Love, love his coat.
    You have so much patience, it must have taken you ages.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the kind of thing I don't have patience for but I sure do enjoy seeing them. I can't wait to see when it's finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is incredible! And such attention to detail!

    I think I would call him Branwell after Branwell Bronte - proper Yorkshire!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love his coat jot sure of a name though I see you have a few suggestions wonder what you will choose in the end as he will need a name when complete

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, I have never seen anything like this before. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow ! What a difference all the yarn makes. Fantastic job! Tammy

    ReplyDelete