Sunday, 26 October 2014

NEW TWIST ON GRANNY SQUARES, A HINDRANCE AND SPOT THE CAT.

Here's a different slant on Crochet Granny Squares,  I shan't be making a blanket of these, lol, but tried one out and I'm sure it would make a lovely buggy or cot blanket.
I've pinned it on my speaker on the desk so that you can see it clearly.



Can you spot the cat?
The house next door to me is having drastic renovations and the back garden is at present looking less than desirable.  The cats love it, and Polly has disguised herself quite nicely thankyou.


And anyone with cats will know all about this.  Cat stops play......
Rowan has a knowing look in her eye, move me at your own risk..lol

15 comments:

  1. the only cat i see is the sleeping one that you dare not move. MOL.. can't find the one in the trash pile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND THE CAT.. really hard to see.. to funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted the cat!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, she could be in the army, so well camouflaged!
    ( looks like a bomb site anyway... ;-) )
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to biggify the pic before I saw the cat. I can never quite get why cats get huffy if you wash their blankets and refuse to use them yet they love clean washing and building sites!

    Love the cat stops play pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy with my little eyes a cat resting quite nicely without a care in the world. The cat is black on top and white under.
    Have a nice week.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cute bear square! What will you use it for? It would make a great coaster. I see a black and white cat in the upper right? Maybe? FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not find your cat in the trash I was hoping it did not use one of it live in that mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me a couple of minutes to find the cat. What a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw Polly! Are the bear's ears added on or do you work them like a bobble? SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thanks for the tip I feel stupid now :) but not always good at where's Waldo ha ha ha.
    That cat is the only beautiful thing there :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the crochet but no I looked and looked but could not find the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Took me ages to spot Polly! I only kept looking cos I trust you �� xx

    Yes, Tis me Donna. Just getting back into the swing of things, so taking a bit of time.
    Have a lovely day both of you. I've missed you. Big, big hugs. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found her straight away, they like to have an all-round view, preferably higher than this usually!
    Rowan is only checking to see if there are any more cat themed programmes on the telly.......

    ReplyDelete