Tuesday, 10 February 2015

ROWAN....my best bits.

Rupert and Mummy Polly have been hogging this blog lately and so I thought it time to show you MY best bits for a change.




 First thing are my eyes, a deep amber colour and quite serious looking.


 
Then the nose, I started out with a small attractive little black speck on the end but as I grew so did the speck and now my nose is half and half.
 


 
Here's my wonderful big rounded chin, much bigger than the rest of them, they all have such thin chins.
 


 
Just look at that chest full of white fluffy fur, I've Mummy Polly to thank for this.



 
Now here's an oddity... this looks like a felt tip mark but is in fact part of my fur.  I'm not unique in this, all of my sisters have the same mark.
 

 

 Toe hawks a plenty that's me and look how clean I keep them.
Why they are called 'Toe Hawks' is beyond me, I'm nothing to do with that bird.
 
 
This is a funny shot but its shows my really long whiskers off very well don't you think.
 

 
And finally here I am in all my glory, still looking very serious but so beautiful don't you think?
 


16 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! What wonderful whiskers too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are beautiful and so are all your PARTS.. my favorite part is the Paw and next is the whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully beautiful kitty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do. You are a real handsome lad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a beautiful, beautiful kitty. I love every part of you, especially your golden eyes and your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rowan, you certainly have lots of very lovely parts that all put together make a beautiful YOU!
    P.S. I love close-ups of kitty parts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous! That face was made for kissing!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty kitty you are and I love seeing all your bits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard that the whiskers of a cat lets him know if he is going into a place that is to small for him, when I was little girl I cut the cat off the Whiskers :)
    very pretty cat you have!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rowan is beautiful--and so agreeable about having her 'best bits' recorded. I have several cats with what I call 'tuffets' between their toes--never heard them called 'toe hawks'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rowan, you are a very fine cat indeed! purrs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scrumdididlyumtious, I'm a sucker for a black and white baby x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rowan, how lovely that you had your own blog post. You are very very handsome :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely a handsome cat! And although I love them all... black and whites are adorable. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Rowan! My black and whites also have long hair in their toes. It reminds me of fluffy slippers to keep their feet warm on the cold floor! I call them slipper feet. Anne in Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete