Friday, 3 April 2015

SELF DRAPING

When the weather is bad and it rains we like to lay down old covers to stop the small but muddy paws from decorating the floors.


 

 After breakfast we both got up from the table and Tom asked me if I had covered Princess.  I hadn't and she had managed somehow to get herself wrapped up in the cover in the kitchen.


 All nice and neat, don't you think.
 

                                                                                                                                           

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think I've lost a cat and search for ages. Then I spot the hidden cat. They like hiding, don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the royal purple robes..all she needs is a tiara!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling and what a pity she had to go and get her own royal robes! She should have a human serf for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this could be a new trend in "kitty Covers" you might be able to sell them. the covers NOT the kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Princess is my favourite. I love her "moustache". She reminds me of the baddie in an old black and white movie. The one who ties the heroin to the railway track and twirls his fiendish whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so pretty, and what long whiskers!! I love your jigsaw puzzle rug. And she does look just like someone wrapped her up to give her a pill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously she didn't think it was for wiping paws. She wanted to be warm, comfy and cozy. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks rather cozy under there. Love her face. Looks like she has a milk mustache

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one who manages to do the same!

    ReplyDelete