Saturday, 12 September 2015

FINISHED HEARTS, A BIT OF CORAL AND A STEELY STARE

Time flies and it doesn't seem like over 2 weeks since I last posted but I have not been idle and below you can see the finished stuffed crochet hearts.   They actually hang in the kitchen door window but I couldn't get a good picture with the reflection of the glass, so Mr.T had to stand on the chair and hold them against the wall for me, he complained that his arm was aching holding them out but I took no notice, lol



Browsing the web for crochet ideas I found the Hyperbolic Crochet coral Reef Project, the colours immediately appealed to me and so I had a go.
Here's my first attempt at a bit of coral, more to follow hopefully.


and of course I must include a cat and here's Rupert giving me a steely stare.





11 comments:

  1. I bet your stuffed hearts look great hanging in the window. I really like them. I do hope Mr T's arm has stopped aching by now...lol
    That crocheted coral is quite fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stuffed hearts. :))) They will be very cheery to see in the morning in your kitchen window. I'm looking forward to a bit of knitting this winter. I'm sure Mr. T is fine by now. Nothing a good meal won't fix. lol "Hi Rupert, you gorgeous feline"
    Sending a hug from Canada. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe next time Rupert can hold those hearts for you. pretty cool coral in my book..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hearts. Let's see a picture of them at the window. Hang on let's see another picture of Mr T's arm holding them up!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always fun to check on what you are making and I thought when I saw the coral that it was a cactus that you were going to place in a clay pot :) You know the painless kind ha haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous.....and Rupert is gorgeous!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hearts are very pretty, but the coral has won my heart!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. good to see you have put your hearts to good use, they look great. Coral looks a bit too complicated for me but will check out the link as it is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your husband cracks me up. Love your heart decorations. And your pretty coral. Hugs to kitties, have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Tom, hope you rewarded him with a bag of sweets :-)
    I DO LIKE YOUR HEARTS oops. Will the cats try to swing on them :-) I don't think they can resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hearts are splendid! I like hyperbolic tatting, which I gather was inspired by hyperbolic crochet.

    ReplyDelete