Saturday, 26 September 2015

NOT EVERYONE'S CHOICE, BUT VERY CHEAP

Our little car is not new by any means but it gets us from A to B.
The front seats were past their best and needed some new covers.
Luckily last week we found what we were looking for and they cost just £1.00, yes honestly, new,still in the nice plastic zip bag (this was as good as the covers, I'm sure there's a use for this lovely bag somewhere. lol)


Ta Da.... not everyones choice and I'm sure the neighbours think we've finally tipped over but we love them and they serve the purpose.

Sun's out, and it looks like it will be good again tomorrow, roll on the car boot, let's see what the next quirky thing is I can find, ha ha.

12 comments:

  1. Haha! Enjoy your purr-fect rides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I love those seat covers!
    Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hard to believe you found the perfect size and that it also has CATS on them.. and nothing could beat the price...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make me smile...so worth it in my book!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought at first you were going to say you'd crocheted covers for the seats. Ha! :) Those are equally perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't beat that price and if you like them too then all the better. They sure are happy looking seats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, can't spell! When we bought our current car, I kidded my DH that I was going to make floral chintz seat covers for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those seat covers are great, I would have bought them for that bargain price.

    ReplyDelete