Thursday, 22 October 2015

FOOD TIME AND ANOTHER PAIR OF SOCKS



Rupert perched on the window ledge making sure he's seen as it's nearly time for the last supper.
Try watching tv with this staring at you. lol


And another pair of socks finished, these are the one's made with the car boot sock wool at the cost of just £1.00.
Also, I'm so pleased to announce that my Grandson who visited briefly on Friday saw the socks and said that he would love some for padding around indoors.  Whoopeee, at last someone likes my socks.
I've offered to make them for other members of the family but they have all politely declined so I'm over the moon that he likes them.


11 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I know the feeling of delight when someone wants the socks!! I hope these pretty socks will find a good home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your socks - especially how colorful they are. You do nice work and hope more people start to appreciate your talent. Ranee (MN - USA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho Briony, thanks for your email. The blog is still there and all intact as far as I can see.
    I won't delete it, I just won't post as often as I used to.

    I did smile at Rupert, Ellie used to stand and glare at me while I was eating a yogurt. I had to hurry up and finish, so she could have the pot to lick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fancy your family not loving your socks!They are so comfy to wear.My OH has loads of pairs that I have made.The brighter they are the more he loves them. th

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your socks! Why on earth don't your family?! I really like how they're both symmetrical in the pattern too as lots of people don't do this - my perfectionist nature needs things identical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats don't look at you,they bore into your soul!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turning down an offer of hand made socks? I would have taken you up on that offer

    ReplyDelete
  8. the family don`t know a good thing when they see it, hand made socks would be much better than bought I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that your socks are beautiful! I would wear them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handmade socks? Pure heaven! Do you have an Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Socks look wonderful. Knitting a pair of socks is on my Bucket List. I have always thought they would be difficult to knit which has put me off trying for years. Marion x

    ReplyDelete