Sunday, 31 January 2016

ON ACID ? FIRE SCRUMBLE FINISHED.




Fire Scrumble Wall Hanging finally finished;.
One of my Grandsons wrote a comment on face book saying that he thought I must have been on  'Acid' when I made this.
Now, since I lived through the sixties I know full well what he's talking about, ha ha, but the only acid that has ever passed my lips is the boiled kind, as in acid drops. lol
But, I see what he means.

I've posted more pictures of this on my other blog www.scrumble-art.blogspot.com if you fancy some close ups.

Several spats from the Moggies this morning, don't know what is going on, must be the weather!

11 comments:

  1. Ah perfect example of fiber Arts, should be in a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you took the 'on acid' as a compliment because this is spectacular!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if thjs is what acid does can I have some please loving your scrumble

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that is gorgeous
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha-ha! I guess you should take that as a compliment as it means it is out of this world. Ha! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would call that your 'summer' phase. Such gorgeous hot colours. How about some cool blue ones for winter, browns and oranges for autumn and greens for spring? Hey man!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete