Wednesday, 17 February 2016

TOOTH FAIRY LETTERS.


My youngest Granddaughter is 6 years old and is starting to lose her baby teeth.
Most kids just pop the tooth under the pillow and are excited to get a coin in return but Sophie is not the kind to be content with this, she had to know the ins and outs of it all.
Below is the first letter she wrote to the fairy.


My son thought this so lovely that he decided to send her one back and pop it under her pillow the next night.



But this wasn't th end, she decided to write another asking for more information.



Matt, was going to leave it there as he could see that he would be writing letters for ever as she has such an inquiring mind, but decided to write on last letter.


As far as I know this was enough to satisfy her. .lol
Just thought I'd share this with you all as I thought is so lovely.

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing for your son to do. It is great to keep the magic alive for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I confess the tooth fairy didn't visit our house. I decided we lived too far from civilisation for her to find us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely thing to do...your son sound like he's a very special Daddy.....and Sophie has fabulous handwriting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids are so smart these days. when i got a nickel under my pillow, all i could think was do i choose a snicker bar or a ice cream... never occurred to me to ask questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable and Im sure it was fun for the tooth fairy to be able write back

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely set of letters these I am sure will be treasured, very impressed with the hand writing, found it easier to read than your son`s, keep the story of the tooth fairy going, children grow up too quickly these days

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is hilarious. She sounds like a bright young lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright little girl. I love that your son didn't let her down and he kept the exchange going as long as she needed it.

    However I think if I'd been him I would have used more double-entendre in my replies so that the day she learns the truth she can go back to these letters, read them with a different eye, see the twist in them and have a chuckle with her dad.

    ReplyDelete