Tuesday, 1 March 2016

MY WORK MAY BE GOING INTO A MAGAZINE,


I can now share with you something that has been going on in the background for a while.

Pam Kellog http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/ publishes a quarterly Crazy Quilting Magazine
and has contacted me and asked if she can use some of my work.

Of course I said yes, and I'm over the moon.

It all makes it worth while, and to know that it is seen as worthy of putting in a magazine is all that I could want.

I'll let you know if and when it is used.


In the meantime enjoy another three quotes from my cat calender.

11 comments:

  1. fantastic, congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is wonderful and your work and creativeness being recognized is wonderful, congratulations this is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is wonderful and your work and creativeness being recognized is wonderful, congratulations this is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! your work is so beautiful I am glad it is being recognized and shared! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful - your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you! Well deserved!

    I for one do believe Jingles understands every single word I say! :)

    Happy March!

    P.S. Thanks always for your very kind and thoughtful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great news it need to be seen by more people especially your amazing scrumbles.I had my green crazy wallhanging in a crazy magazine a couple of years ago a proud moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations that's great news xx

    ReplyDelete