Wednesday, 15 June 2016

New picture started. Mother and Child


I've crawled out from under my stone and decided to make another scrumble type picture.
For the last couple of months I seem to have lost my get up and go and have just been bimbling about doing  not a lot.

I just didn't seem to think that anyone would be interested in the same old thing such as the Bijou Garden and Mr.T's crochet, but anyway here I am and yes, it will be more of the same.

The new picture will be called 'Mother and Child' and I have made a start on some bits.


 This will be the centre piece, I've printed it out onto fabric.


A new idea, couple of embroidered scraps to squeeze in somewhere.


Started to make some crochet shapes.
I intend the main colours to be creams and white with maybe a bit of pale blue and pink , we'll see.

 
And as its about love I made a little felt heart embellished with beads and lace.
 

11 comments:

  1. tis beautiful. i like this a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see this one finished. I like the idea and what you've got so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely start to a wonderful picture of mother and child. I too will be looking to see what comes of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely start to a wonderful picture of mother and child. I too will be looking to see what comes of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can not wait to see what you do with this one, love the bits and pieces you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like reading about the day-today rounds of my blogging friends. Its true that our lives have a certain pattern of repetition, but I'm good with that. Please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so going to enjoy watching the progress of this latest piece you are working on, good to see you have got your inspiration back, enjoy this piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are back. I like to see what you are doing, the cats and Tom. All interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed this. I really like these elements and look forward to seeing how you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative!! I love to see what you are up to and also your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete