Tuesday, 18 October 2016

PINK CHAMPAGNE SCRUMBLE,

Trolling through a few old posts yesterday I realised that I had not posted the last Scrumble wall hanging finally finished.   This is the 'Pink Champagne' scrumble.
 


Here it is with the gold bunches of grapes and tendrils attached.

The mother and child one that I started a while back has never really got off the ground, it was just not calling me and so it has been abandoned and a new one is in the offing,  more of that later.
I did post this on my other blog and you can see more of the making of it on www.scrumble-art.blogspot.com or click on the link in the side bar.

7 comments:

  1. That's beautiful They keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soft and gorgeous! I love everything about it! The colors, the grapes. I have never seen one around. I will look up their history and name. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty. The colors are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering waht was happening as it has been all quiet on the scrumble scene, this is lovely

    ReplyDelete