Monday, 28 November 2016

SNOW DOGS


For the past few weeks there has been 44 snow dogs scattered about the town in parks, seafront and various other places.
Each snow dog has been painted or decorated for free by local artists and are going to be auctioned off in early December in aid of the Local Hospice.


This one is called ice and is in the grounds of the Royal Pavilion.









They have now been collected up and are all standing together  waiting for the auction.


I didn't get around to seeing them all but what a wonderful thing to do to raise money, and the best thing is that I don't think any of them got vandalised.

8 comments:

  1. Years ago they did something similar to that here only it was fish. These are all great and even better that there was no vandalism

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really awesome! I would love to own one. But I bet they sold for big money. Here, we had the same thing, but with cats a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this will raise lots for the local hospice. Helen is a nurse in our hospice and she says they are all strugggling as the government no longer support them so 100% comes from donations

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous. Hope the vandals don't get to them

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are wonderful, I like the black one with all the splashes of bright color. I saw your comment on Ann's post about the notification on your phone. next time I pops out read to see which app it is, then go to apps and turn of notifications to stop it

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very colourful. Reminds me of the Sheep in Bristol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dogs... Hurrah for Brighton!

    ReplyDelete