Thursday, 15 December 2016

BOX ROOM + NEW GLASSES PURSE.


I have recently moved my work room from the large back room the the tiny box room.  I no longer make clothes or big items and the box room is cosier.  Only trouble is that there is not so much room for all of my STUFF.

I am sort of sitting in the middle of it all but there is a good side to this as mostly I only have to swivel my chair to arrive at what I want.



Here we are in front of the window.  As you can see there is scrabble on the pc, I am a mad scrabble player and play lots of random people  stopping doing the needlework every so often to have another go.  Am hoping that it will keep the brain active. lol



Swivel to the right and there is the machine mini iron and pressing pad.


Swivel to the left and there are all the drawers ( Must add here that I just love drawers, especially small one's like my cabinet, just one of my quirks. haha) my beads, threads, embellishments etc are here.



 Swivel a bit more left and there are another set of drawers filled with lace, trimmings and special types of fabric, silks, velvet etc.


 Hoops and frames are hanging on the back of the door, (have to move my bum to get those, lol


View from the window, next door's bathroom.  Not very picturesque, never mind, it just means that I don't have anything to distract me, and as I am a bit of nosy person it's got to be good.


 View from the door and there we have it.  My own little rabbit hutch.


Finally patches in place for the new glasses case.
I feel purls and lace coming on here...



13 comments:

  1. it looks perfect to me, perfect size and with all your organization skills you have a lot of things in a small space. I have never seen that many spools of thread in one place other than a retail store. LOL.... you will never be bored.. I to am of a nosy nature...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good to me.Everything handy.I love word games so I might try and get into scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour, I loved it! We do not often get to see where our blogger friends are blogging FROM. So now I can picture you there whenever I visit. You have very good organization! Your colors and pattern for the new glasses case is beautiful!! I play Scrabble and Words With Friends on Facebook. Are you on there? If so, let's play! First, we would have to friend each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice crafting space! Everything is so neat and organized.
    Love that fireplace!

    Hope there's still room for the kitties...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cozy little room to do your crafting. I wish I could reduce the amount of stuff I have in my craft room. I just can't part with any of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a lovely room

    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very organised! Wonderful. I look forward to seeing how you embellish the new glasses case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are certainly very organised I think with small space it is easier to keep everything where it should be, very impressed lovely fireplace to

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your craft room looks perfect, everything in it's place.
    I live in Brighton, Ontario named obviously after your Brighton.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your craft room, so compact. Very envious, I don't have such an area and just spread around the house and then have to clear up again.

    By the way, I do so love your picture at the top of your post. It is always a pleasure watching it appear when I click on your link.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The craft room looks cozy to me. everything within reach :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purrfect place to have everything in reach. Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't dare show a photo of my craft room at the moment. It has become a dumping ground for anything looking for a space. It will look better as soon as the tree and decs go back up in the loft. I too am cutting back on the things that I make so will be able to get rid of loads of stuff when I get round to it.

    ReplyDelete