Thursday, 16 February 2017

BURROWER..


Thankfully we seem to be over the worst of the lurgy, just a cough here and there but feeling so much better, we really do not want that any time soon, ugh...

Having 5 cats gives you an insight into the different characters inside each of these little monkeys.
When you only have one cat you don't get to compare like with a group.

Each of them has their own little personalities and far from being just cats they are clever and know exactly what they are doing.


 Princess is a burrower, the only one of the five that does this.
Any folded throw, blanket or duvet will do and she will keep nudging at it until she makes a tunnel that she can creep into and settle.
Here she is encased in the pink fleece throw.  I promise I did not put her there even thought it looks like I did.


Still with as mean a face as usual, she dares any of the other to come near, lol


10 comments:

  1. Audrey does the same. Sometimes she's just a lump inside the blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little black dog that finds black clothes and burrows in like your cat it is very cute. I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want posts about EACH one's personality! She really is beautiful in that pink blanket! Yes, ours are the complete opposite of each other. One loves dry food while he other wants wet food. One is a scaredy cat, the other is not. One wants to cling to people all the time, the other is very independent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Tailor tries to burrow but it never really comes off. I often say too that he is a "lump" underneath his blankets - I thought I was the only person who said this. Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better. Princess looks very warm and cosy. I don't think she looks mean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, and she looks a tad disgruntled. and like a real princess in her pink throw. dogs are the same, we have had 4 and all were different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny, I've never seen a cat burrowing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our cat, Scruffy, sometimes comes to sleep with me on the bed (the mornings I don't go to work) and he isn't happy until he has burrowed down under the covers. However, he is not interested in sleeping under a blanket at any other time. They are such characters, aren't they? Princess looks so comfortable...
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're feeling better. She looks so cute allsnuggled up in that blanket. With thát look on her face I wouldn't dare try and take it away from her😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. My cat, Trixie, does this and usually covers her head too. Cats can sure give us "THE LOOK!"

    ReplyDelete