Wednesday, 22 February 2017

NEW GLASSES PURSE STARTED


After a break from patchwork I decided to make another glasses purse.
I've chosen blue this time.


I have picked some of my vintage lace to add to this one, all stuff picked up at the car boot sales.




One set back was that I had to get another chair from the next room to sit on as my had been commandeered by a large scruffy cat who delighted in doing roly poly's just to show that he was in charge.

 Here's the front and the back now waiting for the bit I love most, the embellishing.


More to come soon.



8 comments:

  1. Ahhh you always make good choices looks like a great start๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  2. your glasses case from the past was a work of art and should be in a museum. this one looks like it will be to. love the colors/fabric. before I read your comment I was howling from laughter at the photo with two chairs. I knew before I read it that you had let the feline have your chair and brought one for you. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful that the lace is being recycled this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only does kitty have his own chair in the craft room now, but it is the most comfortable one! Cats really seem to know how to wrap us around their paws. I could never pick out beautiful matching fabrics like this, you really have a talent for it. It is so soft and pretty! Do you ever sell them? You are a fabric artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my favorite color. Can't wait to see this one when it's done

    ReplyDelete
  7. love a crazy patchwork project I am sure you will add lots of embellishing. Your friend look so content on your chair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such beautiful work. Have you ever made a slightly smaller version as a contrasting pocket for a plain blouse or dress? JanF

    ReplyDelete