Monday, 10 April 2017

YESTERDAY'S CAR BOOT FIND



This was yesterday's best car boot find.  A Janome mini sewing machine weighing just 5lbs.
This is perfect for my small patchwork projects and can just be picked up and placed out of the way when I want more space.  My big Janome weighs a ton and needs me to manhandle it out of the way.
This little beauty sews 4 various lengths of straight stitch and 3 widths of zigzag and all at the turn of a dial.  Best of all it has rubber feet that mean it doesn't go walkies while you are sewing as a lot of other mini machines do.
If you just want to do a little sewing this is ideal.



I would think that this machine has not been used as it is pristine.
Now the best bit.  I paid just £13.00 and as you can see from the top right hand corner of the box the original price of this was £49.00.
Roll on next week to see what other bargains we can find.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! what a splendid find.

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! One of the best deals ever, and look at all it does. I would never use the big machine again. I want one, and I don't even sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome find. I would be doing a happy dance over that one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you lucky sew and sew......

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lucky to find this machine. I have a singer featherweight which is good to take to quilt groups though tiny it is heavy though and only does a straight stitch. Wish we had car boot sales near me but never see or hear of any

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bargain! Great little machine.
    Happy sewing!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super sweet deal! Good for you. You must take pictures of what a car boot sale looks like as your posts are the 1st of me hearing about them. I bet it's fun.

    Have fun sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was a good find! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow and wow again... what a DEAL... I would like to have one of these, just to sew hems or seams that come apart, no real sewing just a few small repairs.

    ReplyDelete