Sunday, 14 May 2017

PARTIAL SIGHT LOSS.


Today was car boot day but not very good pickings.  We left early thinking it was not on and it was but still it got us out of bed early so nothing was lost.

On the way back we always stop of at the local supermarket to pick up odds and ends and have a coffee and read the free papers.  

After we had finished we made our way back to the car and I had a temporary loss of sight in one eye.

Below is the cause.





I f you look closely you can see that an Elm tree seed has managed to blow behind my glasses.
We stood in the car park and laughed so much I think the other shoppers thought we were crackers. lol
But we do see the funny side of most things, thank goodness.

What are the chances that this would happen again? 
Excuse the hair, I don't tend to look my best at the car boot, lol

10 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad your sight loss was only a temporary thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad all is well!You scared me for a bit! I see that pretty flower in your left lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew. I was fascinated to see the elm seed. I'm not sure I've seen one for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happily, that was temporary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and funny you are 💟

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank goodness it was just a seed and not a present from a feathered friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad it landed on the glasses and in your eye.........

    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, good for you to see the funny side of things because it is always good to laugh. Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your title in the first part of the post frightens me to death I thought you had lost sight in one eye. This is hilarious and we would have last two and I am thinking that it will never ever happen to you again

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Sandra! I was wondering if you or one of the cats was going blind! Glad that it was funny and not drastic!!

    ReplyDelete