Sunday, 7 May 2017

RUPERT 0 - 9




This is where I started off my life, inside Mummy Polly's tummy.
See how fat she is, there were 4 of us inside there, it was a bit cramped I can tell you.


Here I am just one day old on Mummy's hand

 

A few more days and I am fluffing up.



 

 This was my favourite toy when I was a tiddler



 Mummy Polly did a good job and fed us all right up until we were 14 weeks old before she had had enough and pushed us all off.

 

 I'm 2 here, look what a hansome beast I have become.


 And finally here I am now, 9 years old in a couple of weeks time,  all majestic looking and with the biggest whiskers you will ever see.






13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little thing you were and a handsome boy today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, he is a looker. I want to reach in and give him a big birthday hug. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so beautiful!! And extra long whiskers, too. How wonderful that you have pictures from birth to now, most people do not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes such a handsome chap love a long haired cat and Rupert is a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cat! I like the name Rupert too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and you have led a long and wonderful life from tummy to your mummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rupert is definitely a handsome fellow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are sure a beautiful cat. Lilly sends her meows! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like the guy above is running some kind of pay for a bride service, doesn't he know Americans come from all over the world.
    Love this beautiful cat and know he had a wonderful b-day in your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful story! You certainly grew up to be a handsome kitty! Hope you have a good birthday.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete