Friday, 14 July 2017

GOOD READ AND NEW GLASSES PURSE.

First can I thank all of you for commenting on the last post.  It had been a while since I last posted and I'm always amazed that people are still looking in.
thankyou.

My latest good read was this book.


I got through this book really quickly it was so interesting and a true story.
Set in America in Maine, its all about a teenager who drives his car as far as the petrol allows into the woods, abandons it and makes a home in the woods living there alone until his late 40's.


I found my copy in the library and both Tom and my son have also enjoyed this book.


The new glasses purse at the beginning, blue velvet another cameo and of course beads and lace.






9 comments:

  1. Love the way you put things together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be amazing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Suppose to be a rainy one here in Mississippi. We have a lot we can do. And, I could always get in my craft room and work on one of a thousand projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting book. Makes me think of the BBC series, Where the Wild Men Are, which I really enjoyed. Look forward to seeing your progress on your glasses case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks like it will be gorgeous, and just a bit different than your usual. I cannot imagine the man in this book! sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it is going to be great keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like an interesting book. I'm liking the look of the glasses case. Blue is my favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a made a note of the book and put it with my library card next time I go will have a look for it sounds so interesting. There are times when I feel I would love to escape but would miss my stitching! no electric in the woods for the machine.
    Glasses case will be another beauty I know.
    Still chucking re the robin video so loved that

    ReplyDelete
  8. That glasses case will be a stunner, nice colors. The book sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Philomena's New Glasses has 5 ratings and 3 reviews. ... In this utterly amusing tale of sisterhood, glasses, purses, and dresses, these girls soon make an ...
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete