As I am writing this post Rupert is at the vets under investigation.
He hasn't eaten for a couple of days and I was thinking another stuck furball but the vet thinks he can feel something inside.
We are waiting for the phone call to say good or bad.
Of course we were both in floods of tears, although I shouldn't say this, he is my favourite and just so loveable.
If its a tumour he will be going to sleep so we are hoping that it's just another furball and it can be removed.
The vet did say that this could be a recurring problem but if it gives us a bit more time with him and he is okay it will be worth it.
Keep your fingers crossed that all is well.
Will post again tomorrow.