Friday, 10 May 2024

From my chair

 The view from my chair in the kitchen

I love my kitchen more than any other room in the house. Door open, you tube on the tv. Lay back for a snooze when I feel like it.  What more can you ask for.


My car is out of action at the moment and Im hoping that Matt can put it right tomorrow, we think it is the battery.  You think you can do without a car until you haven’t got it, especially in my case where i can't walk far so lets hope it can be fixed.

By the way, the fox incident is real, I say this as I’m sure some people may think I made it up.



My brave little Polly. Who would think that a tiny cat would stand up to a fox that’s three times her size.

Lovely and sunny here today

Have a good day

Briony

X

9 comments:

  1. I must have missed the fox and Polly, will look for it. I love my living room/kitchen combo room

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scary to wake up and have a fox actually on your bed, you must have thought you were dreaming! Polly was a very brave girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fox thing was really amazing! I read it with my mouth open. Your kitchen is bright and beautiful. I would like to see all of the room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly looks like she means business and that fox better not try and come in her house again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe the fox and Polly! We had a cat that would chase foxes! and terrorize dogs- but the sweetest cat who would never scratch a person, even when we had to bathe him after an encounter with a skunk. And he was only 11 pounds.

    ReplyDelete