Thursday, 16 January 2025

WALKING STICK FASCINATION

For some reason Rowan has taken a fancy to the end of my walking stick.

I usually leave it leaning against my wool basket when I'm sitting down in the evening and she love nothing better than to cosy up to it.

 

It must be the smells from outside that she enjoys.

 

 As long as she's within smelling distance she's happy, lol 

By the way, the carpet isn't thread bare, its supposed to look like that. 

Briony

x



12 comments:

  1. Cats certainly have their quirks. She is a pretty girl, reminds me of my Jacob. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Betty does like to sniff our shoes and trouser legs when we come in from shopping or wherever - I always say to her "It's ok, I've not been unfaithful, I haven't stroked any other dogs!". Not sure she believes me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny! When folk ask, I say exactly the same thing about our threadbare carpet! Welcome back to The Wonderful World of Dogging Briony... oh sorry, I meant to say Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such fickle creatures. Last week mine was obsessed with sleeping on the bathmat and this week he's denying all knowledge! Arilx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun you never know what they're going to do and what they're going to attach them to they are definitely a mind of their own

      Delete
  5. I think you're right. The tip of the cane would have outside smells on it. What a clever kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Rowan sure know what she likes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Either smells from outside, or maybe it smells like you? (Although you'd think she'd cozy up to you then!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The carpet looks gorgeous and so does Rowan. It may be the smells or it may be just a quirk she has. She's so beautiful, please pass on gentle scritches.

    ReplyDelete