Friday, 31 October 2025

9 MONTHS LATER

I'm still here doing plenty of crochet between the naps, lol
For anyone still out there here is my latest crochet blanket.
 
 
It is called  Macaroon Blosson Afghan and consists of 96 individual rounds connected together.
The yarn used is Scheepjes Stone Washed and it is lovely an soft. 

 
 
Work in progress
 

I have to date made 17 so a good few to go.
but I shall get here as they are really enjoyable to make. 
Hoping everyone out there is still in good health.
Myself, I'm not able to get out much due to arthritis but the kids take me out 2 or 3 days a week so I'm not complaining.
 
Briony

 

13 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you, the blanket is going to be beautiful, its great to have something creative on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a post from you and that you are doing ok. Love the colours in the blanket, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you! It has been so long, and I have wondered about you! The blanket is gorgeous!! We both have arthritis; me in my back and knees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you. I was thinking of you the other day when my brother, in Brighton, posted about feeding a fox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Briony is a vixen! Did he feed her grapes?

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you posting. I read about scrumbling the other day and thought of you. Love your latest project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those rounds look gorgeous and I am somewhat envious of your skill.

    It's good to see you. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will not be a mere crocheted blanket, it will be a work of art! NIce to hear you are still keeping your pecker up Briony! Arthur Itis is a nasty bugger isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treat to see a post from you today. That blanket is really pretty. You've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again - how nice to see that you are back again. Your blanket is beautiful!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Beautiful. Good to hear from you. I've been checking to see if you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering what had happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lost my get up and go after Tom died but am feeling more positive now. thankyou for wondering, lol

    ReplyDelete