Monday has arrived again, the days seem to fly by to me now even though I'm not doing that much or going out often. Penny and Matt take me out two or three days a week as I can just about manage to get down the stairs and into the car.
I have purchased a small buggy that fits nicely into the boot of each of their cars and so I can get around the shops with them. Picture me whizzing around Tesco in this, lol
Small enought to fold into the boot of their cars and comfy enough for short outings.
Matt (son) came up this morning and cut the excess jasmine away from the back stairs, now when I sit in the kitchen window I can see who is walking up and down the road. Nosey, lol
Then we went up to waitrose for a coffee and danish and he went around and picked up a few bits of groceries while I sat like a lady of leisure in the cafe.
I've had my evening meal and am now about to see if I can find anything worth watching on the tv.
Don't know about you but I'm finding it more and more difficult to find something interesting to watch.
I don't like futuristic stuff, not keen on sloppy romance, Sc fi isn't my bag either, talk about fussy, lol
Stay safe
Briony
x

love your new wheels and it's good that you are able to get out. Don't know if you have come across the Teacher on Channel 5, I watched it on catch up as i like to binge watch rather than tune in on a certain day. Also on Channel 5, Power, with Martin Clunes playing Hew Edwards and Missed Call.
ReplyDeleteOh just looked at the comments, looks like you've been hit by some spam!
what a fancy little machine that is. Nice that you can easily get around with that. It's nice that you get out a few times a week too.
ReplyDeleteI generally watch old shows on tv. I've probably seen them all multiple times but I prefer them to new shows.
I am thinking about getting one of these myself as I am not as good on my feet as I used to be and miss places I can’t get to easily. Thank you for sharing yours.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen a scooter like this, it is very cool and lightweight. Did you get it on Amazon? I use the ones the stores provide, but of course not all stores have them. I'm glad you're getting out!
ReplyDeleteThat looks a nice sturdy little machine. Good that you are still able to get out and about.
ReplyDeleteSo good to have family close enough to be able to take you out, we are the same with TV, it's often turned off, have you seen Race across the world on BBC1, it on Thursdays and it's good.
ReplyDelete