Friday, 3 July 2026

ZERO GOODNESS.NEW APP

 The other day Matt told me of a new app that he had downloaded onto his i phone.

It's called Yuko and you can scan any item in the food shop and it will tell you if its a good buy nutritionally and gives you a score that tells you content, sugar, fats etc. 

 


 This is the app if you feel like trying it.

I scanned some M&S scones and found they had zero goodness in them, also some of Lidl food was the same.  it is free unless you want to upgrade.

No wonder we all feel l tired and under the weather. We are getting little to none nourishment from our food. 

Have fun, I'm sure you will be surprised at how little goodness there is in most food.

Briony

7 comments:

  1. Sounds good. Unfortunately, not available in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better add butter, cream and jam to those scones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many process foods have ingredients in which was not used in our childhood, we try and avoid most process foods, I'm lucky hubby likes to cook and bake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an app that did that. I can't remember what it was . I was surprised at how bad most of the food I was buying was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm...I wonder how it assesses the ingredients? Does it have access to the list online? I guess it must. I wouldn't think packaged scones would be very healthy -- they're more of a "treat" food, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter has a similar app on her phone. I suppose it would make you think twice about buying certain things, although, I do try and avoid a lot of processed food where i can but we all need a treat now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the section on PVC vs. embroidered patches. It's great to see a clear comparison of the two styles.

    ReplyDelete