Your Peonies are so gorgeous! I used to order from Temu quite a bit. But then they raised the ordering price for their free shopping. Still, it might be worth the price if it is a lot lower than Amazon.
Hello Briony, We have only bought one item in our entire lives from Amazon and have never heard of Temu, so we are intrigued about what other information we shall find in your blog. The peonies look so pretty in the sunshine. We are always glad to see the sun at this time of year as it is generally in short supply. So many dark days and rain...
Temu is my friend. Unfortunately it's the sort of friend that tells you that one more drink won't matter. They have some intriguing yarns on there, and I've been pleasantly surprised by some.
Is that a fireplace or an altar to the cat gods?
ReplyDeleteHa ha, bit of both.
ReplyDeletePeony is a favourite flower of mine, I've only ordered garden bits from Temu
ReplyDeleteYour Peonies are so gorgeous! I used to order from Temu quite a bit. But then they raised the ordering price for their free shopping. Still, it might be worth the price if it is a lot lower than Amazon.
ReplyDeleteThe peonies are very pretty. I just ordered from Temu for the first time. I haven't gotten my stuff yet though
ReplyDeleteHello Briony,
ReplyDeleteWe have only bought one item in our entire lives from Amazon and have never heard of Temu, so we are intrigued about what other information we shall find in your blog. The peonies look so pretty in the sunshine. We are always glad to see the sun at this time of year as it is generally in short supply. So many dark days and rain...
Temu is my friend. Unfortunately it's the sort of friend that tells you that one more drink won't matter. They have some intriguing yarns on there, and I've been pleasantly surprised by some.
ReplyDeleteI have never ordered anything from Temu.
ReplyDelete