Wednesday, 22 April 2026

At last, it’s been a few years

 


I mentioned to Matt the other day that all the Time I’ve shared my life with cats I’ve never been able to have a Vase of lilies because as you  probably know they are poisonous to cats.

I happened to mention it to Matt the other day he came in with a large bunch of lilies for me

I think you’re agree they’re beautiful

Briony

X





8 comments:

  1. And I bet the smell is wonderful too, enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful and it’s thoughtful of Matt to give them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE beautiful! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous. I had them as part of my wedding bouquet and the scent always takes me straight back!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful. I never knew they are poisonous to cats. Have always had a cat or cats and often had lilies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet thing to do. They’re beautiful

    ReplyDelete