Friday, 24 April 2026

Burning the midnight oil

 

 
In order to try and get a good nights sleep I am burning the midnight oil doing crochet. It's almost midnight and I'm hanging on as long as I can before I retire. 
Just lately I'm not sleeping well so last night I tried this and it seemed to work, I actally got a full 5 hours, good for me.
I have the radio to keep me company and I'm yawning so I think I'm almost there. lol
Briony
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Your crochet is beautiful, glad you managed a better night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a much better way to spend the time than tossing and turning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to stay focused on a task!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful and I will be the first one to say, "Bravo" so much better than taking a sleeping aide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should probably try that too! Your crochet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you blogging again Briony. Your crochet work is beautiful. As you mentioned not sleeping well, I have started a YouTube channel called SomniWood @SomniWoodSleep to help people fall to sleep listing to gentle narration. It may help you? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I’ll take a look, Brian.

      Delete