Thursday, 17 February 2022

I'M VERY SAD

 I was born in 1946 at the end of WW11.

When I was growing up at home we had very little of anything.  Lino on the floors, only one fire in one room,  no bath, outside toilet, and basic food.

Over the years of my life things have got better and better materially.

We now have heating, car, plenty of food and up until now good health care.  We were free to say and do almost anything we wanted to and not be afraid of being arrested.  But things are changing rapidly.

Free speech is going out of the window fast and a dictatorial Government is changing the way we live our lives.

We are no longer free to take a soap box, stand on it and say what we think.  There are laws quietly going through to take even more of our freedom away from us by not allowing us to protest about anything.

Huge 5g masts have been erected all over the world that are emitting radiation at a level not in the good interests of humans.

Birds are dropping from the sky and nobody seems to know why.  Radiation?

I'm at the end of my life and have had a good run but fear for my children and Grandchildren's future.

What is it going to be like for them.

Not like it's been for me for sure.

I'm sad. 


21 comments:

  1. The chap who founded Riverford foods recently posted a video about the policing bill. It's extremely worrying. One implication is that even something as simple as posting a government-critical blog post could become illegal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmBcCHRm110

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble is that so many people are unaware of what exactly is going on in the world. The main stream media only puts out what the gov want them to know and they take it as true. I read that it can take as little as 2 months to brainwash a person so 2 years seems to have worked with most.

      Delete
  2. Yes, we are leaving our grandchildren a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you all the way on these matters. I was born in 1954 in my grandma's house with outside toilet and a coal fire, no fridge etc - the little rented terraced house had 3 bedrooms but my grandmother, grandad, great grandma, my mum, dad and brother all lived there for many years until mum and dad could afford their own place - but life was good in the fifties and sixties when I grew up - now it feels like we are going in reverse.
    Recently, through Change.Org I have sent objection emails to parliament about 5G and the changes to protests etc as well as animal welfare, privatisation of the NHS and many other issues. A lot of the time we are often in the dark not realising there are a lot of things going through parliament we are quite unaware of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the virus wasn't enough then 5G ought to get people waking up, it is giving off radiation that is extremely harmful to humans and wildlife. I really do despair sometimes.

      Delete
  4. But try to live the rest of your life being happy and appreciating what you do have and teach your kids and grand kids that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not entirely unhappy Marlane, I am pretty good at keeping going and staying on an even keel. It's just so sad to see what greed can do to this wonderful world.

      Delete
  5. I agree with you. The amount of change over the years since I was born is huge. Some good and some not. I don't much care for the direction things seem to be going these days though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you look back through history there's been good and bad and I think in the future we'll look back and see exactly the same, good and bad in the times we're living at present. Sometimes we can see things through rose tinted glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was born at the end of '45 and remember living conditions much as you do. We did have a bath though, and the " outside" toilet was just a couple of steps from the back door under a roof. No heating in there though! Ice on the inside of the bedroom windows in the winter!
    I have recently often been hit with a feeling of " misery", and I can only put it down to the state of the world and the restrictions of Covid, not that it has impacted us too much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My old friend Bert who is eighty five often says, "I have lived in the best times. I am glad I am not young now."

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right, so much to worry about if you raise your head above the parapet and actually look around to see what is going on.

    My biggest worry is people - when I was born in the 1960's world population was just over 3 billion. Now is is nearly 8 billion. There is no other species which over-populates its territory in the way which humans have done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I'm with you, it is sad and I worry about my kids and grandchild's future. I often say thank goodness I was born when I was in 1952 life was so much simpler then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The greatest sadness for me is seeing young mums with a small child on their lap offering it up for an experimental jab. I think of the words of Jesus on the cross. Forgive them for they know not what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the saddest thing of all this is I will never know if this is true or not true, I was born in 1944, bob was in 1936.. the world is changing rapidly and we will be long gone before there is proof of what is/was bad or not...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you. Its very difficult to get your own home if you are young.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so right. I have stopped reading Mainstream Media and have resorted to getting real news from real people on YouTube. The trouble is that once someone is on there speaking the truth, their channel gets taken down with the excuse of misinformation. Actually we are being misinformed each and every day by a government that lies and media outlets with a woke agenda. I watch videos now on BrandNewTube where free speech is allowed and cherished. I am sad too, but happy that there are still people like you that value freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to say - if you can get a copy of Laura Dodsworth's book A State of Fear: How the UK government weaponised fear during the Covid-19 pandemic, it lays out how governments use fear tactics to control the population. Scary and revealing reading. My library service has a copy, so maybe others do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the media coverage of the pandemic is all the proof that is needed that the papers only print what the government want the public to know, its scary how some people will believe everything that they print when just a little research would give more information. I'm a very sceptical person anyway and question most things.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The world does seem to be going backward doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete